The Greenery at House Dublin

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DSC_0455 Ciara and I spent Monday afternoon at the House- one of those girly lunches on the terrace where chat takes precedence over ordering (thank you sweet gentleman who came back three times for us before we even looked at the menu) and hours pass without notice.

Our dishes were lovely, the staff welcoming and every little nook and cranny of this place is a treat for the eye. Not surprisingly, it only took seconds before we were smitten. And the greenery outside (my favorite area)- the most subtle perfection.
DSC_0441 DSC_0450 (1) DSC_0440 (2) DSC_0458

5 comments:

  1. That just looks beautiful Rincy. I definetly need to go there. Would you say it is a good place to meet in the afternoon over a hlass of wine and a snack or is it more restsurant type of place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both actually Magda! Check out the website because they do great little nights (think twinkly nights and a jazz band) and there are so many different style rooms for whatever your occasion. I'd say it would get quite busy toward the weekend so book a table if you're going for a meal then :)

      I hope you go Magda and I'd love to know what you thought of it too xx

      Delete
    2. I will definitely go there with my friend. She already loved it just by looking at the photos

      Delete
  2. What a pretty place Rincy, and captured so gorgeously by you. I must pay a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I definitely want to check this place out, it looks lovely. I have just spent the last ages going through your blog, having the feeling that I knew you and then I realised seeing the Welcome Home workshop post of course that was it - yeah I was one of those sniffling 8 !!! I hope you are keeping well. Your photos are wonderful, some great posts. C

    ReplyDelete

alittlebird All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger